Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Update + Prayer Partnership Needed!

Greetings Everyone...
Many have asked how our family has been doing so I wanted to share some recent pictures. Here is Josiah sharing some time with Mamma and Papa.

I am also at the end of my pregnancy. My doctor says I should be delivering by the end of the week. (Memorial Day Weekend) I ask for your prayers as I endure labor and delivery. I look forward to sharing some pictures of our new addition with you.

As I enter maternity leave, I ask you to adopt our ministry in your prayers in the following specific ways:
  1. New leadership teams will be meeting on June 13, July 25, and August 15th to create and finalize plans for the new year of ministry. Please pray for great boldness and courage in their planning. I have organized an IVCF Alumnus to coach them through these meetings.
  2. Summer Outreaches: Every Monday beginning June 1st-July 6 and August 17, 19, 25, 27. Please pray we are able to acquire 350+ contacts for us to follow-up and invite to participate in InterVarsity in the Fall.
  3. First Day of classes is Monday August 31st. Students will be working on internships, summer jobs, summer classes, reconnecting with home churches and enjoying time with family. Please keep them in your prayers as they enjoy the summer and grow in their walk with the Lord. (The prior weekend is also move-in days on campus.)
  4. Financial Goals: We are still needing $5,000 to be donated by June 30th, 2009. Would you please pray God will touch the hearts of many so we can add new partners to help sustain the ministry?
  5. Please pray for Marie and family while on maternity leave until Mid-August.
Thank you so much for your partnership. Many blessings to you!
-Marie

No comments: